With extensive experience of executing both small and large-scale projects, Techma's expertise and understanding allow it to be a critical consulting partner for some of the biggest organizations in the country.
Project Development & Implementation
Having successfully planned and implemented both small and large-scale projects, we are well equipped to handle projects of any scale. Our senior management holds decades of experience that has helped entire industries add value to the value chain.
Our team has pioneered the introduction of leading products and holds extensive experience in marketing strategy and planning. Our products have delivered great value and savings across several industries and we strive to introduce products that help both industrial and consumer markets save money.
Techma’s core areas of expertise extend to Project Development, Project Management, Market Knowledge through Business Intelligence and Customer Relationship Management.
Extensive experience with both small and large-scale projects.
Over the years we have undertaken a variety of projects in the fields of Oil and Gas, Fertilizers, Petrochemicals, Engineering, Construction, Human Resource and Education.
We employ a lateral management approach.
By using our intellectual capital, we provide our Clients with consummate managerial support in all our fields of service.
- Local Fabrication
- Vendor progress monitoring
- Preparation of Material Requisition
- Testing and Inspection at Vendor premises
- Vendor Selection (appraisal and negotiation)
- Change Management
- Capacity Development
- Determining Training Needs
- Education and Training
- Evaluation and reorganization of Organizational Structure
- Joint Ventures
- Bid Evaluation
- Strategic Advice
- Business Intelligence
- Contract Negotiation
- Market Research and Analysis
- Business Opportunity Identification
- Scope of Services
- Project Management
- Equipment Fabrication
- Construction Supervision
- Commissioning Assistance
- Procurement and Sourcing
- Technology Advice & Licensing
- Human Resource Development
- Pre Feasibility & Feasibility Studies
- Preparation of Tender Documents
- Environmental & Pollution Control
- Quality Management & Productivity
- Conceptual and Preliminary Design
- Battery Limit Plants
- Utilities and Off Sites
- HAZOP and Risk Management Studies
- Technical and Commercial Bid Evaluation
- Caliper Survey
- Stress Corrosion Cracking
- Ultrasonic Testing–Metal Loss
- Ultrasonic Testing–Crack Detection
- Maintenance & Inspection Procedures
- Development of Equipment Overhaul Procedures
- Development of Predictive/ Preventive Maintenance Schedule
- Maintenance Shop Facilities
- Evaluation and Up-gradation of Maintenance Shop Facilities
- Evaluation and Up-gradation of Available Tools & Equipment
- Material & Equipment Failure
- Investigation of Failure(s) to develop Remedial Measures
- Evaluation and Up-grade
- of Laboratory Procedures
- Up-grade of Laboratory Facilities
- Formulation of Laboratory Manual(s)